My Blog List

suke ke?? :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

only you..

assalamualaikum..

many times, i have asked myself why people are so keen to put me down , or to rubbish my ideas..
fortunately, i have been blessed with an answer,

sometimes it can come from jealously,
but more often can come from their own unhappiness,
and many portray negative or bad thoughts
that they may have about themselves

although this way not stop comments from hurting,
i take comfort in the knowledge
that what people are so keen to say unto me,
they may be really saying unto themselves,
and their words may reflect their own unhappiness,

so,it is that i can say unto you,
you do not need others people to believe in you,
for you to prosper or to succeed

you need only believe in Yourself
only you....


No comments: